Saturday 23 March 2013

Crochet Daffodils

I wasn't sure what to get my mum for Mother's Day she's not easy to buy for. I remember as a kid I used to give her 3 daffodils every Mother's Day. However I don't live near my Mum anymore and wasn't going to see her on Mother's Day so couldn't get her any real daffodils.

After having a gander online for making daffodils I came across this great website http://www.planetjune.com/blog/free-crochet-patterns/daffodils/. These daffodils are the best pattern I could find and a really good idea for Mother's Day or just a spring decoration. Not hard to make, if you can crochet in rounds with increases and decreases then you can do this. It did take longer than I expected. Worth it though.

Here's my effort:


Enjoy this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment