Saturday 13 December 2014

Crochet Santa Minion

My posting is slacking a bit at the minute but I am ridiculously busy with work, making gifts for Christmas and being sociable...Christmas is a busy time! But I have recently made quite a few things so I've got quite a few posts to come. 

Here is my latest project, Mini Santa Minion:

For the minion I followed this Minion pattern. The pattern asks for blue yarn however I didn't have any blue yarn left so I decided, as it's Christmas, I'd make a Santa Minion. 

I followed the pattern as linked above but instead of blue yarn I used red yarn and made a little Santa hat. The Minion pattern was very easy to follow and didn't take very long to make. The pattern says to use felt for the eye however I decided to crochet the whole eye and I added a mouth as I did for my Crochet Minion Mug Cosy.

For the hat I followed this Mini Santa Hat pattern but made it slightly bigger so that it would fit the minion nicely. The pompom on the top is the first pompom I have ever made! I didn't realise how easy and quick they are to make... I am now making pompoms to add onto my gift wrapping. 

I think the Santa hat is so cute: 

I may just have to make some more little Santa hats and maybe some elf ones too! 


Enjoy this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment