Sunday 26 January 2014

Yoga for Hands and Wrists

I've just got into doing a bit of Yoga. I'm only really doing it get a bit of strength and flexibility back from when I was a dancer. I'm actually really enjoying doing it.

The reason I'm posting about yoga on here is because I did a wrist and hand yoga session which I thought would be good for those who do a lot of intricate/repetitive things with their hands and wrists such as crafting, crochet, knitting et cetera.

I came across this whilst doing a 30day free Yoga course which is Here. The session for the hands and wrists can be found Here. It's just a 15 minute session and most of it can be done sitting down.


Charity Square Update

A quick update on my charity squares. I've just finished my second square. It's the same pattern as the first crochet square I made, however this one uses back loop stitches only where as for the first one I used front loop stitches only. I also ran out of the green yarn I was using so I made a border with scrap grey yarn to make the square the right size. Find the pattern I used and the first crochet square I made Here for comparison.



In the top left corner of the square is a 'butterfly' this is just a length of the tail (approx. 50cm) so that the square can be sewn to other squares. It's tied up with scrap red yarn to make it obvious. 

Click Here for more charity blogs. 

Enjoy this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment