Wednesday 11 September 2019

Mini Octopus Amigurumi

I went to see Stephen Fry in London on his 'Mythos a Trilogy' tour. The show was everything I had hoped for, as he hasn't been on tour in about 40 years this was something I couldn't miss. I find Stephen Fry very relaxing to listen to on audiobooks so when his show was mostly of him sitting in a chair reading different parts of his book 'Heroes' I was very pleased. Obviously there were a few quips intermingled with the discussions of his book which rounded off the show really well. I'd love to see him on tour again.

Anyway back to crafting. The drive to the show was quite long so for entertainment I took a small pattern with me to crochet in the car. I struggle finding time to craft from September through to May as I'm studying for university alongside my full time job so I have to make the most of every spare second I get (which is not a lot). Therefore crocheting whilst travelling is perfect.

The pattern is quite easy to follow and relatively quick. It is a little fiddly though as it is teeny tiny.


The pattern can be found Here.

I used DK yarn a 3mm yarn hook and 4mm black beads for the eyes. Finished size is 1.5 inches long, deep and wide.



Enjoy this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment