Wednesday 7 September 2022

Mini George the Dragon Amigurumi by Toft

A friend of mine went to a crochet class by Toft to make a little dragon amigurumi. I don't think the dragon pattern is the easiest of patterns, particularly for a complete beginner like my friend, so she did a brilliant job! See if you can spot the part that she made in the pictures below. In the end she decided crochet wasn't for her and asked me to finish the project for her, of course I said yes. 

The crochet pack is very good, it came in a lovely draw string bag with the Toft logo, the yarn included is of very good quality and lovely and soft, the crochet hook provided at the class has a very comfortable handle and the instructions were well written and easy to follow. If you aren't a complete beginner and have some experience with crocheting I highly recommend Toft. I cannot comment on the class as I did not attend myself. Here is a link to the website



Just a quick note- I do not have an affiliations with the link posted I am just sharing the love! 

Hook off.

Enjoy this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment