Wednesday 10 July 2019

C2C crochet Wolf blanket

After giving a C2C graph blanket a try for 60 million trebles I fell in love with the ability to make any pattern possible with a little bit of thought and planning. I also find the C2C graph fun, interesting and slightly challenging to make. The wolf blanket is the biggest blanket I have made so far and it took me about a year to make in between work, uni, buying (and doing up) a house and what little life I manage to squeeze into all that. The worst part for me was all the ends I had to sew in and I mean ALL the ends, so so so so many ends and I HATE sewing! Putting that part aside I loved making this.


Just to put the size of the blanket into perspective here is a terrible picture of my double bed: 


Hook off.

Enjoy this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment