Wednesday 26 June 2019

Mermaid Tail Lip Balm Pouch

I always find that I loose my lip balms somewhere in my bag and generally give up trying to find it and just put up with dry lips for the day. That was until I found and ingenious idea of creating a little pouch on a keyring that is the perfect size for a stick of lip balm. I also find that the best type of crochet is practical crochet. 

A friend of mine loves mermaids and anything to do with sea-life, so as I like to mash ideas together I had a quick look to see if there was a lip balm mermaid pouch. To my surprise there was! I based my mermaid pouch on this mermaid tail chapstick holder.


I chose to add a flap and bead to close the pouch just to make sure that the lip balm wouldn't get lost. Determination for no more dry lips! I also like the look of the bead on the pouch, it reminds me of a pearly shell.

Hook Off.

Enjoy this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment