Sunday 14 August 2016

Crochet Taupe Belt

I was looking for a belt I could make to go with a new top which is quite baggy. I just wanted something simple looking that I could whip up quickly. However I made the belt, which I really like by the way, but it does not look so great with my new top... typical...So here it is with a random top:


The pattern is written well and there is also a video which I used for the tassels. I think this is a great project for a beginner as it is a simple repeated stitch to make a long rectangle; good practice for turning work. The end product is actually quite versatile. It can obviously be used as a belt, it can also be used as a scarf and believe it or not a head band too!

The pattern is Here if you fancy a go.

Enjoy this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment