Sunday 25 January 2015

Burger Cookies

Recipe Here

I've made these a few times now, they are not the easiest cookies to make and they took me a long time. The first ones I made the cookies were massive! The end burger was too big to eat in one go. For these I used sesame seeds on top I quite like the look of using seeds rather than royal Iicing dots.


The next time I made them a little smaller, these were a lot better. I eventually figured out how to make fondant cheese by hand. It took me ages but the burgers look so much better with the cheese than without. I did cheat and buy royal icing for the 'sauce' as I didn't have anything thin enough to apply the royal icing with.


In the end everyone who received my burger cookies loved them so the effort was worth it.

Enjoy this post?

No comments:

Post a Comment